|Romantic young couple photostock|
- 1 in 3 women don't like cuddling
- 1 in 2 women try to avoid it because they're too exhausted and would rather go to sleep [and we all know why!!]
- 1 in 4 say cuddling makes them hot and uncomfortable [I think men stop listening after they hear "hot"!!]
- 1 in 10 say they'd rather spend the time on Facebook
- 33% say they stopped cuddling after the honeymoon phase of their relationship wore off
- 50% claimed they gave their husbands a quick cuddle so he would be happy and leave them alone [well they know what that sort of thing leads to!]
|Affectionate couple in bed Imagery Majestic|
- 36% of men have actually argued with a partner about lack of cuddling (whilst only 26% of women said the same thing).
- Men are much more likely to cuddle their partner on and off throughout the night, whether she likes it or not [don't say you haven't been warned]
It seems women are more likely to hate and avoid cuddling than men and are good at coming up with excuses to avoid it, whilst men are more likely to want it and sulk if they don't get it.
I reckon women just want to get back to that great, hot hero in their current novel!!
A fascinating insight? I'll sleep on it.
Photos from freedigitalimages.net